Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Have you ever felt like ur parents gave you life just so they could use you as a tax write-off?

Favorite Answer

heIIs bells j-bear, i wasn't even that important to them, i was an accident they didn't know how to get rid of and i grew up being reminded that every day.

• krausz

Nope,....my dad and mom have finished no longer something. Ever. even while i replaced into in actual difficulty, they nevertheless stated no. My Grandad gave my Dad 5 properties on his 21st birthday....outstanding eh. He bought them everywhere in the years to help his business enterprise, which he has bought and now lives very very actual off in Southern France in a pleasing Gite... yet i'm satisfied. i don't sense any responsiblity for helping my dad and mom in later existence. i visit make confident that I help my young ones as much as i will while the time comes...i could no longer chill out and watch my babies warfare if I even have time and/or funds to help.

• Nini

No way. My parents wanted a girl and it took 3 times but they finally got me and couldn't have loved me or treated me any better than they did.

edit: I should calm down... but yeah, I don't consider him as my father.