What do you think about my novel idea and 5 more questions?

hello. my plot is about a man experiencing auditory hallucinations and creates characters to silence the voices in his head. the entire novel is written in dialogue which is to play out the illusion of having an auditory hallucination for the readers. the main characters are Travis,Sandy,Andrea,Emma and Jacob. each... show more hello. my plot is about a man experiencing auditory hallucinations and creates characters to silence the voices in his head. the entire novel is written in dialogue which is to play out the illusion of having an auditory hallucination for the readers. the main characters are Travis,Sandy,Andrea,Emma and Jacob. each take the initiative in creating utopia a silent world starting with Andrea. Travis is extra special as he is a mental patient suffering from an auditory hallucination where he communicates with the unknown MC who created him so essentially God who in a way is the reader and the MC uses Travis to orchestrate the characters actions. also keep in mind that the characters don't exist when they aren't talking to each other so the aim is to keep them apart. i am thoughtfully planning out the story and i have spent two years developing my writing style and fleshing out my characters but the biggest risk is it being written entirely in dialogue but to clarify it is not script style i repeat NOT script style. also it's called "Sustaining Silence." sorry if i confused you and don't steal my idea.

my idea for the opening: so i wanted to start with random voices saying things for one page and ending it with someone saying "die,die,die." it's only one page and it's only there to make the goal stand out. for the next chapter i introduce Emma at her mother's funeral and the second line is "die, die,die" but it sounds funnier because she's interrupting her aunts emotional heartfelt, eulogy because she's playing black ops on her phone.

1.what do you think of this idea?
2. what do you think of the opening? any better ideas?
3.would you read it?
4.do you like the title?
5. do you think this idea is too risky for agents or publishers to be interested in it?
other notes or comments

thanks you guys