Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 9 years ago

House for SALE/FORECLOSED?

How can I find out if a house is for sale by address???

The owner is not around and Im assuing the house was foreclosed on.

I live in FL if that matters.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There would normally be a for sale sign on the property if this property was for sale.

If the house was foreclosed on, the lender might still be going through the legal process of getting the house recorded in their name. It might not have completed the lenders procedures.

Upon completion of the lender procedures the lender would then release the property to areal estate firm for them to place on the market for sale.

Normally a property for sale would be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and have a real estate sign on the property.

You might check with a local real estate agent to see if the property is listed on the MLS.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"

• labat

it extremely is amazingly probably the residing house replaced into under contract and a final date replaced into set however the shoppers financing fell via. this is amazingly user-friendly suitable now. the home is back on the marketplace yet does not no longer seem to be foreclosed.