90's maybe a tv movie, winter orphan rose wolves manor?

Ok,

I only remember seeing this a few times as my mom recorded it on a vhs for me. It was back in the early 90's I believe. I remember very little, but have short glimpses. I know it is about a girl, who I think works in a factory or her mom did, mom dies or something and she is sent to live with an uncle (pretty sure it was an uncle)or aunt or something in a big manor. I think I remember the beginning showing a coach ride, I know I remember a lot of snow. I recall hearing wolves call in the back ground. I don't remember much else. I recall liking it. But its been nearly 20 years.

So I know its a long shot but does anyone know the name? I seem to recall something like Lily in Winter, but I know thats not it, or manor of Wolves... I am 99% sure its a made for TV movie, so need help. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

The Wolves of Willoughby Chase (1989)

starring Stephanie Beacham, Mel Smith and Emily Hudson

IMDb review:

A girl goes to stay with her cousin while her aunt and uncle travel--I believe some place warm so the mother can get better. However, once the parents are gone, the woman left in charge turns out to be not such a nice person. She has plotted to have the parents' ship sunk, fired all the servants except for two, forged a will saying she gets all the money instead of the two girls. When she realizes the girls have discovered her plan, she sends them to the factory ... It's a clothes-washing place, and during their escape, the boy watching the workers gets stuck in the clothing press. In the end, the girls escape and return home. I think they kill the woman or the wolves get her or something. The parents return ...