Mark
Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Honestly, do you think President Obama will win re-election?

I don't think the GOP hopefuls have what it takes in the general election.

That's why I'm voting for President Obama again. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

President Obama certainly has earned his re-election in 2012, and I too will be voting for him. You are correct---none of the GOP hopefuls come even close to having what it takes to be a good President of the United States, and they are each spouting the same-old-same-old failed policies (deregulation, tax cuts for the wealthiest 1.5%, corporate collusion) that got our nation in the fiscal messes from which the Obama administration and the Democrats have helped us slowly recover.

I usually tell people to make full use of the whitehouse.gov and recovery.gov websites---especially those who falsely try to claim the Obama administration has "done nothing" or that President Obama has been anything less than GREAT! I think you are on the correct side of history on this one, and if our nation is to be kept on a permanent path toward safety, strength, and long-term prosperity, then Obama is our man!

• Andy F

I'm very disappointed in Obama's record on stimulating the economy, but I think the Republicans all would be much, much worse.

Therefore I'll be voting "for" the President -- or at least, voting AGAINST the GOP challenger, whoever that is -- come November.

That doesn't mean I necessarily think Obama will win, however.

I THINK he probably will, since I can't imagine Romney, Gingrich, Santorum or Ron Paul defeating him.

But "a week is a very long time in politics," as the saying goes, and there are many weeks still to go before the presidential election. I think Obama will keep his seat in November, given political trends today, but I could be wrong if those trends happen to change.

-- democratic socialist

The GOP is fundamentally flawed. Newt is a hypocritical psychopath who preached family values and derided Clinton's Lewinski affair while he, Gringrich, himself was having an extramarital affair of his own and proposing an open marriage to his then wife.

Romney got rich by squeezing the life blood and wealth out of companies and into his own coffers. You could tell he's out of touch with most of us when he tried to make a $10,000 bet during a debate, as if it's "Oh! No big deal!" during a severe recession. It's not that $10,000 bets are bad! It's that he lacks a certain type of sensitivity and judgment.

The Republican Party has created Gringrich's and Romneys because the Party chose collectively to promote and protect the privileged few in the US at the expense of everyone else. No wonder they struggle so hard to build a solid electorate!

I guess you can tell whether or not I believe Obama will win.

over the final 2 3 hundred and sixty 5 days of the Bush administration the unemployment gradually better. Bush initiated and pushed the TARP plan, that's the plan the initially bail out the banks and the massive coverage companies. the rustic grew to become into already experiencing the loan disaster because of the lack of ability of oversight accepted via the GOP and Bush's administration. We have been in a pointless war with Iraq and had troops in Afghanistan a lot of whom, Bush pulled out to combat in Iraq. besides, you do understand that as quickly as President Obama took place of work in 2009, the deficit grew to become into over $10 trillion money. The budget could be decrease via only reducing budgets and salaries. while not having further income Any 6th grader knows that.

• a2x4dc

If Obama wins the USA will have a 2nd slide down which it may not come back from.

If Ron Paul wins I'm also not sure the USA will not be attacked on our home soil. Isolation has never worked in our pass. We & the world need the biggest baddest Military to protect our freedom. Nature hates a vacuum. I want the world to respect the USA's power. I don't want the USA to be viewed as a paper tiger. If Ron Paul was equally advancing personal responsibility as he does rights, I might think differently.

You are a partisan hack . You don't even know who Obama will be running against and you already say no . I guess if we have enough blind partisan voters like you , he could win . Personally , I think he has been a huge failure and doesn't deserve another term . I voted for Bob Barr in 2008 .

Your statement doesn't make sense. You think the candidates won't win so you won't vote for them. If everyone thinks that way, then the incumbent would always win.

I think it will be close but the key is the swing states. Obama is not going to fair well in Florida, with pissing off the Jews. He won't do well in Ohio or PA either. I think it is 50/50.

All I can say for sure is that I'm not going to vote for Obama.

People are really pissed these days. Even with all of the negative pressure on the Reps, they are polling even. It's up to the Independents...not the democrats or republicans.

• Yes,

I know he will. Look at the circus that was the G0P debate last night.

President Obama will win again. I guarantee it

Yes, but without my vote this time. He wrote me off a long time ago.

I want to return the favor.