The Industrial Revolution Study Guide Help. Can you help me?

Terms to Know: Lowell girls Andrew Jackson Tariff of 1816 Second Bank of the United States of America capital McCulloch vs. Maryland steam engine Miguel Hidalgo interchangeable parts Henry Clay 1. What is the application of scientific discoveries to practical use called? 2. Who invented the cotton... show more Terms to Know:
Lowell girls
Andrew Jackson
Tariff of 1816
Second Bank of the United States of America
capital
McCulloch vs. Maryland
steam engine
Miguel Hidalgo
interchangeable parts
Henry Clay

1. What is the application of scientific discoveries to practical use called?
2. Who invented the cotton gin?
3. Who's mill launched the factory system?
4. Thirty years after the first census, what was the population of the United States?
5. Where are separate compartments where water levels were raised or lowered? I'm looking for the term...
6. Which man began his political career as a supporter of free trade and the shipping interests of New England?
7. Which leader tried to resolve sectional disputes through compromise?
8. Which agreement provided for the disarmament along the Canadian border?
9. What was a product of the United States expressing its nationalistic feelings?

More Practice
1. Why did the United States's Industrial Revolution appear first in New England?
2. What factors do you think contributed to President James Monroe's reelection?

Thanks this is a study guide to help me tomorrow not HW I have to do real HW that why I need urgent help
Im pathetic
Thanks :D