Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 8 years ago

Making money off of wordpress?

I remember a while ago on /b/ there was something going on with wordpress where everybody would post their links and if you clicked on something, they got money and would click on something that gave you money in return. I wasn't so interested at the time, but now I'm really short on cash (see also: college). Is this still going on? Where can I find info about it?

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Wordpress is just one of the many blog hosts that utilizes advertisements as a means of getting paid for blogging. Along with advertisements, you can get paid to take surveys for certain companies too.

If you are looking for a specific features like Click-Pay then you might have to search a bit for a company that is willing to pay for that on your blog."Click Bank" is world renowned for coming up with that system too.

Here is a basic online self-help link that you might be interested in:

http://lifelearningtoday.com/2009/03/21/complete-g...

You can start your own WordPress blog to do business or make money. You can create a dedicated services page and offer what all you can do for your clients. Clearly mention your previous work in the portfolio, and include few testimonials. Try to engage with influential bloggers to create a thriving network around your blog to get more clients. You can also make money using affiliate marketing, selling ads, sponsored reviews, etc from your blog.

When you plan to create a WordPress blog, I suggest you use a premium WordPress theme. Mageewp.com is a professional WordPress theme builder, OneTone theme has been used for 30,000+ customers. All themes are designed with high standards for aesthetic excellence, and will give you distinct look and feel while being very easy to adapt and customize —> https://www.mageewp.com

Hi,my friend Internet expert Alicia Lyttle taught me some of the many ways to make money off wordpress

First you need to start a website.. later you can start thinking about making money with that.. Good Luck..

The first thing you need to do is improve your speed in the 40. After that work on your tackling.