Amulet of Mara problem?

I want to get married in skyrim ( I have low cash by spending it on materials for glass armor ) and I went to the bee and barb but the priest wasn't there. Then I noticed it was night and waited till like two (pm) and he still wasn't there. I didn't kill him , but I did get into a fistfight with keereva for debt for the theivesguild. Can anyone help me find him?

Favorite Answer

Skyrim is a LIVING world, he has a time table on where he has to be and all that, why don't u visit the temple of Mara and find him there. Understand that skyrim is a living world and every npc has to eat drink sleep and go to places, not just stand around

• Kenton

There's a whole whack of places to find the Amulet of Mara, I have just stumbled across four of them in my play through. Check out the wiki for other locations if you are having trouble finding that dude.