Cuse asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

What would your reaction be to if some of these scenarios took place?+BQ?

1.Santino wins the 2012 Royal Rumble

2.Randy Orton turns heel before WM 28

3.The Rock and Cena come out for their long anticipated match. After their entrances, it's finally time to start this match. The bell rings, they have a 3 minute staredown and they are both handed microphones and say "APRIL FOOLS!" and leave the ring.

BQ:Since Chris Jericho is back full time, do you think that he will win the WWE Title at WM 28?

• Diiego
    Favorite Answer

:)

Out of those 3, No. 2 is the only reasonable one.

1. Santino wins the Rumble? I would throw my remote into the TV and kill my girlfriend.

2. Orton turns heel before WM 28. I would throw my remote at my girlfriend and hug my TV.

3. The Rock and Cena come out for their long anticipated match. After their entrances, it's finally time to start this match. The bell rings, they have a 3 minute staredown and they are both handed microphones and say "APRIL FOOLS!" and leave the ring.

For No.3, I would throw my girlfriend into the TV, then kill her with the remote.

BQ: I think he will, but, only if Punk holds it till then, otherwise he might do the same retarded thing, it might be a Title Changes by DQ and Countout, then Jericho hires someone to destroy Punk outside of the ring. Jericho walks out, and Punk is unable to answer the 10 count, so Jericho wins the title.

• -Santino winning the 2012 Royal Rumble.

That will be indeed terrible. Have you seen the history in the Royal Rumble? We saw great winners and matches in history, and one of the worst jobbers in WWE winning it? Then they will just want to destroy it because there is no way we can see Santino main event Wrestlemania with his ridiculous gimmick. I don't even see him with World Championship material.

-Randy Orton turns heel before Wrestlemania 28.

That could happen. I mean it has almost been two-three years since watched WWE Programming with Randy Orton as a heel. It will be just amazing because he is much more entertaining as a heel. He gets more chaotic and he can exhibit moves that we haven't even seen in his arsenal.

-I will never watch WWE Programming for at least a month. WWE built this match up ever since from early last year. There were advertises all over the United States for people to come and watch the match. That will be a shame and will be one of WWE's worst Wrestlemanias ever. People will go and waste their money on these antics Rock and Cena will be doing if that happens.

BQ: Maybe he will. Since he is now full-time, he can finally focus on his wrestling career. When he returned to Raw in 2007, you could tell he was a part-time because we always noticed him absent in wrestling activities. Also, that will depends because WWE also booked John Cena Vs. The Rock as a WWE Championship so we could see Cena being Champion soon.

• Candle

1. I'd probably quit feeling bad about missing out on Wrestlemania this year.

2. He's already booked to wrestle and act like a heel, might as well call him one.

3. It would be kind of stupid, and I'm sure the arena would riot, and I doubt either would make it out alive. That's a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

BA: Probably not. He's never drawn well holding the gold, and considering they're main motive of getting the belt off of Punk would be to bolster ratings, I doubt they'd put it on the Undisputed Champion that no one cared to watch.