United States Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, or another agency? Which is best?

After high school, I plan on attending NROTC at Ohio State University to become a US Marine Officer. However, after I serve my years in the military, I'm not sure what I should do. Ever since I was a little kid, I always wanted to be an FBI Special Agent, but it's sort of lost it's luster to me. I want a job that's sort of flexible, doesn't require a lot of traveling, and that provides me with excitement and a wide arsenal of tools to use. Can any past, present, or future federal law enforcement agents please give me federal law enforcement jobs based on what I described, give a few examples of what everyday is like, and the requirements in order to join? It would be much appreciated if you can take this question and answer it to your best ability and with respect. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Any Federal agency you are going to have to travel, either go with a state or local department and you will not have to leave the jurisdiction.

Source(s): O