Transsexuals, if you consider yourselves to be real men and women, under what *facts* do you base this claim?

Recently, I have been having a discussion with a transsexual user through her email address, along with a few other transsexuals from Yahoo! Answers that confronted me personally due to some of my answers and my previous question that I asked two years ago about what determines gender. They all seemingly struggle... show more Recently, I have been having a discussion with a transsexual user through her email address, along with a few other transsexuals from Yahoo! Answers that confronted me personally due to some of my answers and my previous question that I asked two years ago about what determines gender. They all seemingly struggle with, have no idea how, or refuse to answer a basic question of mine, so I decided to ask a more encompassing number of transsexuals. One claims to have answered the question, but in reality, she did not. I have noticed that many transsexuals consider themselves and other transsexuals to be “real” men and women despite their sex chromosomes. Thus, to the transsexuals that consider yourselves to be “real” men or “real” women, what *facts* do you base the claim that you are “real” women and men upon despite sex chromosomes, or is your gender identity based upon opinionated subjectivism different for each transsexual individual?
Update: @Cirque du Freak: Ignoring your childish vituperation that obviously signifies your highly emotional nature, considering that I said nothing remotely offensive to you or anything that would merit name-calling, I do not recall ever saying that you had an XY or XX chromosomal pairing. In addition, what I would label... show more @Cirque du Freak:
Ignoring your childish vituperation that obviously signifies your highly emotional nature, considering that I said nothing remotely offensive to you or anything that would merit name-calling, I do not recall ever saying that you had an XY or XX chromosomal pairing. In addition, what I would label you for that is obviously irrelevant to this question. Still, if you want to know what I would label you for that and if you wish to continue calling me names, bring it to the email system or IM me on Yahoo! Messenger at CuteLikeAudrey. I would be happy to "chat" about this there.
Update 2: @Michael: "Your black, you were a slave 150 years ago and a social outcast 50 years, so who are you judging , go back to africa you black piece of sh*t" Emotional much? Nevertheless, if you seriously wish to post more meritless racist vituperation towards me with terrible grammar for merely asking a... show more @Michael:
"Your black, you were a slave 150 years ago and a social outcast 50 years, so who are you judging , go back to africa you black piece of sh*t"

Emotional much? Nevertheless, if you seriously wish to post more meritless racist vituperation towards me with terrible grammar for merely asking a question to transsexuals about what facts they base the claim that they are real women or men upon, then bring it to email or the instant messenger because your racism is obviously not relevant to this question, nor does it answer the question. By the way, merely asking a question about what facts transsexuals base their claims of being real men and women upon is hardly "judging" anyone. You could seriously use a dictionary. Even if I were judging, the fact that I am Black and false claims of me being being a slave and outcast does not prevent me from making judgements.
Update 3: me being*
Update 4: @Anna: The claim that transsexuals know what their gender is because they “just know” is obviously begging the question, which does not actually provide one with the facts or opinions on which they establish their gender identity, but rather says the same thing with slightly different wording. Anna, I am well-aware... show more @Anna:
The claim that transsexuals know what their gender is because they “just know” is obviously begging the question, which does not actually provide one with the facts or opinions on which they establish their gender identity, but rather says the same thing with slightly different wording. Anna, I am well-aware that some individuals claim that what makes a man or woman is based upon gender identity and not biological sex. Yet, when someone that does base his or her gender identity upon his or her genitals, chromosomes, gonads, and so on says, “I am a real man/woman,” apparently, he or she must be basing such a claim from either a fact or an opinion. I doubt anyone would state such without basing it upon a premise. Most people base their gender identity on their genitals, but, for obvious reasons, transsexuals do not. Thus, my question is simple. Do transsexuals base their conclusion on factual or opinionated premises regarding gender identity? If so, what are these premises and are
Update 5: @wangching: "how dare you compare being black which is solely dependent on ancestors to being a tranny which is a lifestyle. that is not the same. no one made a choice to be black. people made decisions to act on homosexuality" Michael obviously did not compare transsexualism with being Black. All... show more @wangching:
"how dare you compare being black which is solely dependent on ancestors to being a tranny which is a lifestyle. that is not the same. no one made a choice to be black. people made decisions to act on homosexuality"

Michael obviously did not compare transsexualism with being Black. All Michael did was insult me and other Black people, an insult that I honestly could not care less about. No need to insult the transsexuals, however. In addition, transsexualism is not a mere "lifestyle choice," nor is it even remotely relative to reacting upon homosexuality. Gender identification and sexual orientation are two completely different things, in which one regards being male or female and the other regards whom one is sexually attracted to, respectively.
Update 6: @Shane: Exactly how am I attacking transsexuals by merely asking them what facts they base their gender identity of being "real" men and women upon? In addition, let me get this straight, for merely asking a question about what facts that transsexuals establish their gender identity of being... show more @Shane:
Exactly how am I attacking transsexuals by merely asking them what facts they base their gender identity of being "real" men and women upon? In addition, let me get this straight, for merely asking a question about what facts that transsexuals establish their gender identity of being "real" men and women, I am somehow "no better" than a racist, an individual that promotes racial superiority, discrimination, violence, hatred, and intolerance for individuals based solely upon their race for illogical reasons? Shane, how exactly does asking a mere question to transsexuals equate to such negativity associated with racism? By the way, I changed my mind on sending you the evidence about two years ago because I reasoned that you were not worth my time.
Update 7: @Jessie: "And since when is a genome the sole arbitrator of sex? You are trying to shove your opinion down our throats." This is nothing more than a cheap straw man fallacy. I do not ever recall saying that a genome is the sole arbitrator of sex in this question. Thus, your claim that I am attempting to... show more @Jessie:
"And since when is a genome the sole arbitrator of sex? You are trying to shove your opinion down our throats."

This is nothing more than a cheap straw man fallacy. I do not ever recall saying that a genome is the sole arbitrator of sex in this question. Thus, your claim that I am attempting to "shove my opinion down your throats" is without merit because such is not my opinion. Now, try answering the question at hand this time without putting words in my mouth.

"You need to learn some real facts and stop spouting off psuedo-science you quite ovbiously do not understand."

...And by asking this question, I am intending on learning some "real facts" that I was hoping that transsexuals themselves would provide me with. In addition, I do not recall posting any science in this question, let alone "psuedo-science" [sic] as you so intellectually put.
Update 8: @Clones Don't Have 100k Pts: "I've already argued with you extensively and you have no intention of seeing anything other than how you want to see it." Not quite. I responded to your (poor) arguments with facts and reason. A big difference exists between subjectivity and objectivity. I explained... show more @Clones Don't Have 100k Pts:
"I've already argued with you extensively and you have no intention of seeing anything other than how you want to see it."

Not quite. I responded to your (poor) arguments with facts and reason. A big difference exists between subjectivity and objectivity. I explained to you logically how your arguments and studies within the video you suggested were not 100% conclusive. Besides, many transsexual people refer to themselves as "transsexuals," so I never took it to be negative. If it's that serious, then see me in court.
Update 9: @Jessie: Yes, keep embarrassing yourself, Jessie. You spelled "pseudo" incorrectly, genius, yet, you have enough nerve to refer to me as "ignorant." Stop being presumptuous and adhere to facts. I have no such "agenda," nor am I insulting transsexuals. I am honestly asking a sincere... show more @Jessie:
Yes, keep embarrassing yourself, Jessie. You spelled "pseudo" incorrectly, genius, yet, you have enough nerve to refer to me as "ignorant." Stop being presumptuous and adhere to facts. I have no such "agenda," nor am I insulting transsexuals. I am honestly asking a sincere question on how transsexuals themselves base their gender identity as "real" men and women. You are allowing your paranoia to cloud your reasoning ability, assuming that you even had such an ability to begin with. By the way, for your information Jessie, I never "dodged" a "challenge" from you. You disallow email. I simply replied to your failed logic and other faulty assertions.
1 answer 1