What should I chose "A nurse or A web designer"?

I know it two opposite interest i have but i am in 11 grade right now, and i have to chose my major courses for college in order to know how much money i need and what college to go to. So i came up with two ideas. 1. I want to be a nurse because i know there would always be a job for me and I will have money to... show more I know it two opposite interest i have but i am in 11 grade right now, and i have to chose my major courses for college in order to know how much money i need and what college to go to. So i came up with two ideas.

1. I want to be a nurse because i know there would always be a job for me and I will have money to live on. But at the same time i am taking a AP/IB Chemistry...and the way we are fling through chapters im afraid that i will get lost in college in all those science classes. I like to be in a hospital it is always interesting, but i don't know if i would able to work with patience and emergencies. I am really emotional person. And being a nurse is a big responsibility.

2. My second idea was to become a web designer. I like web designing for a hobby. I think it is pretty cool to design web sites and all that... And at the same time i can make my own little business by the time i get older. But for a web designer i don't really know how jobs work and their salaries.

As a result I have like half of year to really chose my carrier, and i just would like to hear some opinions.

Thank you, for the time reading and responding :)