Could someone that speaks Spanish translate this for me?

Hey, Could someone that speak Spanish please translate these paragraphs into Spanish for me. I don't just want to use a translator because it does not do the grammar correctly. It's past tense work. Thanks When I was a child, I did not like some of the food I like now. For example, I did not like... show more Hey,

Could someone that speak Spanish please translate these paragraphs into Spanish for me. I don't just want to use a translator because it does not do the grammar correctly. It's past tense work.

Thanks

When I was a child, I did not like some of the food I like now. For example, I did not like Indian food or Chinese food but now I do. My favorite food now is Italian food but when I was younger i preferred English food.

When I was a child I ate lots of chocolate and sweets and not as many fruit and vegetables as i do now. My favorite foods were McDonalds which I use to get once a week after my swimming lessons.

I drink alcohol but never in great quantities. However, I have never smoked or taken drugs and I do not plan to. When i was much younger my dad smoked and I did not like it but he quit when I was about six because he did not want me to think it was a good idea.

Recently I have decided to try be more healthy. I have started to drink more water and avoid carbonated drinks and junk food. I have also started to eat more healthy foods and do more exercise. For example I swim more and I go to the gym every week.

Yesterday I drank two litres of water. Also, I ate pasta during lunch because i had a football match and pasta gives you lots of energy. I also ate fish with potato in the eveing.

Yesterday I went to the gym after school because I like to go at least three times a week. I ran three miles and rowed two miles in the gym. Also, I played handball in school during my physical education lesson.

Last Thursday I played in a football match for my school which we won. I also played handball and hockey for my physical education lessons, handball is my favorite sport but I do not like hockey.