how to get viewed on plenty of fish?

had plenty of fish for like 2 years, no one ever replies to me, it would be nice for someone to talk to me. any ideas on what im doing wrong?

heres my profile.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=237...

Favorite Answer

Dude, you don't. The thing about this site is there's like 10 guys for every girl. Its all about supply and demand. If you're a male model you might get answers but otherwise don't even think about it, especially not from anybody worthwhile. My friends talked me into making an account after I broke up with my last serious ex. I did but what a waste of time. In real life, girls say I'm cute. I have an awesome job and I get plenty of attention when I drive my corvette around. That kind of disgusts me actually because it never happened when I was in college with a beater civic but that's a whole other story.

The point is none of this translated to plenty of fish. 99% of that site is either fat, a single mom, or an attractive girl who never actually meets up with any guys because her sense of her "market value" has been terribly skewed from being swarmed by guys way out of her league. Your chances of finding someone half decent looking and even more importantly, not crazy are slim to none. I know I messaged a ton of girls whose league I am way out of and still heard nothing back. The best advice I can give you is stop wasting your time. Get out, see your friends, find fun things to do and meet some girls along the way. They'll be much better than the crusty ones on plenty of fish and they will be less effort too. You're a guy. That's your problem. Those sites are gold mines for women but the reason is because they go where they are in demand. Try doing the same thing and go somewhere you are outnumbered. Take a yoga class or salsa dancing or whatever other girly thing you can think of. Whatever you do, don't waste any more time on POF.

OK, first of all your profile is boring just like most mens - the pictures are fine though and that's important. You need a profile explaining what YOU want in a women, and showing some passion about whatever you are interested in. You simple lista few facts about you - and women really do not care about facts.

Also, send out 5-10 messages EACH DAY. You'll get a few responses a week and a few dates. Hey, you could be the best looking and most fascinating guy in the world and you will not get a 20% response rate.

There is a BIG learning curve with online dating - you are at the very beginning. It does work

• ridler

Pof Viewed Me

• Edith

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awAFT

Post a link to your page, and we can tell you why :D