Dog breeders please answer:-what is the best Type of dog that suites me? (Read the rest and answer)?

I'm looking for a dog breed, which is really loyal to the owner, and very obedient. It must be easily trainable(I want him to be my personal guard) and must be strong enough to take down a fully grown man, and must be able to teach him not to kill his enemy. It should be good with my friends, relations and... show more I'm looking for a dog breed, which is really loyal to the owner, and very obedient.
It must be easily trainable(I want him to be my personal guard) and must be strong enough to take down a fully grown man, and must be able to teach him not to kill his enemy.

It should be good with my friends, relations and neighbors.
And it should know when to attack and when not to be in attack mode (if I had a party, where so many guests come, an aggressive dog will be a big fkn trouble.)
And finally, it should be able to teach how to save my life in any danger(eg: in disasters etc.)

And guys, please don't say pit bulls or rotties, because I know they are not gentle.
Give me few examples and please send me any video links if u have.
Update: orville ormisten, you say that a rottweiler is the best choice for me. But I'm confused that I've heard rotties often attack their owners. Is that true? (I've heard that some insurance companies still dont pay coverage for rottweiler owners. what is the truth behind this???????