Incest between brothers?

I was wondering if a relationship between brothers is bad. im 20 and my brother turns 18 in march. we haven't had sex but we have made out quite a few times. obviously i love him unconditionally because hes my brother, but i feel more than that for him, i have also had this conversation with him and he feels... show more I was wondering if a relationship between brothers is bad. im 20 and my brother turns 18 in march. we haven't had sex but we have made out quite a few times. obviously i love him unconditionally because hes my brother, but i feel more than that for him, i have also had this conversation with him and he feels the same way, we just both think its weird. in my situation, would it be wrong for me and him to be together?
Update: @silence dogood: No, i don't have interaction problems, though my brother might. yeah, he has friends, and he has had more than a few boyfriends, but he just doesn't get along with most people, though, that might have to do with him having half of a brain/mouth filter and he always speaks his mind and its... show more @silence dogood: No, i don't have interaction problems, though my brother might. yeah, he has friends, and he has had more than a few boyfriends, but he just doesn't get along with most people, though, that might have to do with him having half of a brain/mouth filter and he always speaks his mind and its always truth... he wont lie to anyone, hell be brutally honest if he sees it that way.