Eating (Eggs) Before Heavy Drinking?

Preface: Before you all go shunning me and think I'm the anti-christ, I don't drink very often, or do so in moderation, I live an extremely healthy, stimulating lifestyle on all other days, & I am only drinking this one night as it is a special occasion. Also, I have adjusted my caloric needs to accommodate... show more Preface: Before you all go shunning me and think I'm the anti-christ, I don't drink very often, or do so in moderation, I live an extremely healthy, stimulating lifestyle on all other days, & I am only drinking this one night as it is a special occasion. Also, I have adjusted my caloric needs to accommodate for the drinking.

Okay, :) now that that's sorted..

Tomorrow night I will be drinking about 8.4 standard drinks worth of wine and possible some shots.
So about 9 standard drinks. Yes, the plan is to be drunk. I'm going out clubbing & clubbing is no fun sober. (Trust me!)

I'm female, 5"5, 140 lbs.

I plan to eat 4 eggs and a slice of rye toast about an hour before commencing drinking. I would not have eaten solid food since about 9 hours prior, since I will be at work all day.
The plan is for the eggs (protein) and bread (absorbing) to fill me up so that I am less tempted to indulge in fast food while out. But, Is 4 eggs excessive?
Will this amount of food prevent me from getting as drunk as I would like?