Travel gift (Pangkor Island)?

I want to give a birthday present to my mum for her 50th birthday. She was saying about going to Pangkor Island, but I'm currently away from home in foreign country for study. Is there any voucher or something like that I can buy and send to her so that her dream would come true?

• Fruity
    Favorite Answer

Hi there,

I think there are two options,one get a friend to find out from travel agents on package tour since you only mentioned your mum,I think its better she travel in groups. Second, book and pay hotel on line and let her find her own way there. Why don't you suggest to her to scout or talk to local travel agents. She can decide when is the appropriate time and number of days,stuff like that. If she is in KL, they are many local tours organize by local agent. Even on news paper, like Star or Malay Mail you will get to see a lot of advertisement. I am sorry I am not in Malaysia either if not I will help and find out what other option is available. Early wish to your mum 50th birthday,Happy Birthday and God Bless!

i have been to all yet Pangkor Island and my determination will be: a million) Tioman 2) Perhentian 3) Redang 4) Langkawi Frankly, i does no longer go back to Langkawi. The seashores are literally not fantastic.

for RM5000 a day many people are willing to make her dream come true