Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

how to apply physicians formula bronzer?

so i really want a physicians formula bronzer (preferably magic mosaic or happy booster) but im confused on how u would apply them. each has multiple colors in it so do u choose one and apply it or take kind of a smear of all or a few shades? I want one so bad but i want to apply it rightt.

• byul
    Favorite Answer

i usually just swirl the colors together, tap off the access, and apply in a 3-shaped motion. temples, hollows of cheek, jaw line. good luck!

• Erica

I have tried a few of them, I don't know the specific name, but they were both the kind that look like they've taken a bunch of different colored balls (of bronzer and blushes) and pressed them together. I like them a lot. I just use them like any other powder product and sweep my brush over the powder, tap off the excess and blend it onto my face. It would be pretty much impossible to try and separate the colors on those ones. If you wanted to use colors separately on one of the ones with two halfs, that would work though. I either use the bronzer just on my cheeks like a blush or all over my face...it seems to blend well and look really natural, unlike some bronzers and it's gentle on the skin.

just apply it using the 3/E motion

Source(s): watch the sweetbeautyx video on highlighting and bronzer for more info