Is it possible to take 2 20-pin power supply cables and adapt them into 1 24-pin connector?

I need 600W of power for my new computer, but all I have is 2 300W, 20-pin power supplies. What I'm wondering is if I can combine the 2 20-pin connectors and turn them into 1 24-pin connector?

Favorite Answer

BAD Bad! Dont try it.. youll severly damage your computer!! If you can afford a computer that NEEDS a 600w, you can also afford the $60 to buy a good 600w power supply.

Am I an expert? YES! I own 2 computer repair shops in Las Vegas for 17 years at [url=http://www.vegascompudoc.com]computer repair las vegas[/url]

relies upon on the producer are you advantageous its basically 20 pin as some 4 pin connectors grasp freely so how many different 4 clusters do you have you will desire to have 2 one million of those would be the different connector you go with except its an exceptionally very very old cheappy PSU inwhich case replace it they ordinary and much less costly 30 bux