Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 years ago

can anyone please check my spelling and grammar mistakes!!??? and i will really appreciate?

okay i am apply at ************ university and i need someone please to check my spelling and grammar mistakes?? because i am applying and they need an assay so can anyone check it and i will really appreciate thX.

---Write an essay in which you tell us about someone who has made an impact on your life and explain how and why this person is important to you.---

It is difficult to gauge the impact that all the people in my life have had on me, but one person that has had a profound influence, in the way I go about my affairs every single day, lived over 1400 years ago. Nevertheless, I feel a personal kinship with him. His teachings play a role in all aspects of my life. His legacy is my reference of how to behave, how to be a constructive citizen, good child, and how to seek knowledge and truth. These are values expressed most clearly to me in the story of Mohammed, Prophet of Islam.

Mohammed Bin Abdullah, born 570 in the city of Mecca, entered a brutal world defined by hunger, violence and tribal warfare to face an absolutely despairing situation. There was virtually a whole continent of people killing one another in an endless, hopeless vendetta, going down a chute of violence and warfare, feeling society was coming to an end. Mohammed, in a period of 23 years, single handedly gave them hope.

Mohammed came from very humble origins. He was orphaned at the age of six and was illiterate. Despite this, he united a people separated by deep rooted tribal disputes. He is considered by some, the most influential single figure in human history because of his successful on both the religious and secular levels. I I was also reared the capital city of Kuwait and I look to Mohammed as the ultimate role model to help me shape my goals in the right direction and keep me focused. One of Mohammed's main principles was "If you want to serve god, serve people." I would like to gain a college education through the Texas A&M experience, with the academic opportunities to help me become the best I can be at the engineering career of my choice, and the perfect social atmosphere, harmony, friendliness and kindness, to help me accomplish my goals. So that I may one day be able to return to Kuwait and work to successfully make life better for people.

Through the stories of Mohammed I am able to make connections. As I strive to follow his teachings, all of a sudden, I feel as if I can relate to universal issues that took place over 1400 years ago. Mohammed, a model as a political leader and individual, thought the values of knowledge, diligence, honesty, and tolerance. He made great accomplishments in his time and didn't let success overpower him or his ego get the best of him. His works combine political, military, social, religious, intellectual dimensions of life in ways that are important for me in the 21st century trying to put together a complete and accomplished life as well. This especially applies to me at this point in my life as I prepare to make a crucial decision and experience a transition to college.

I live my life with the guidance of his examples of righteousness, honesty, integrity, compassion, justice, and equity. How I walk, how I speak, how I carry myself, how I treat my mother and father, and how I behave as a son, brother, student, friend, and neighbor—that is all Mohammed in action.

• Vinny
    Favorite Answer

Mohammed came from very humble origins. He was orphaned at the age of six and was illiterate. Despite this, he united a people separated by deep rooted tribal disputes. He is considered by some, the most influential single figure in human history because of his successful on both the religious and secular levels. I was also reared the capital city of Kuwait and I look to Mohammed as the ultimate role model to help me shape my goals in the right direction and keep me focused. One of Mohammed's main principles was "If you want to serve god, serve people." I would like to gain a college education through the Texas A&M experience, with the academic opportunities to help me become the best I can be at the engineering career of my choice, and the perfect social atmosphere, harmony, friendliness and kindness, to help me accomplish my goals. So that I may one day is able to return to Kuwait and work to successfully make life better for people.

Through the stories of Mohammed I am able to make connections. As I strive to follow his teachings, all of a sudden, I feel as if I can relate to universal issues that took place over 1400 years ago. Mohammed, a model as a political leader and individual, thought the values of knowledge, diligence, honesty, and tolerance. He made great accomplishments in his time and didn't let success overpower him or let his ego get the best of him. His works combine political, military, social, religious, intellectual dimensions of life in ways that are important for me in the 21st century trying to put together a complete and accomplished life as well. This especially applies to me at this point in my life as I prepare to make a crucial decision and experience a transition to college.

Source(s): There were a few errors, but if you will copy and paste this it is corrected. May I have 10 points please? Thank you. I hope this helps. Good luck.

there have been fairly some errors so i've got rewritten it: costly parents and guardians, thank you for taking the time to come back alongside with us. we actually favorite your help throughout the journey. the journey does no longer have been as relaxing and remarkable without your presence and participation. we prefer to deliver our private appreciation on your help. we are fortunate to have people which includes yourselves that are dedicated to improving practise. So this is our thank you as quickly as back on your dedicated help, Brian universal, the letter does not extremely sound suitable. The sentences are all fairly short, it may well be extra constructive to have extra different sentence lengths and structures. additionally, you stated thank you too many circumstances. it would desire to be extra constructive in case you assert what this 'journey' replaced into. needless to say the receiver of the letter is customary with of in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it would make the letter sound extra actual. Or point out something that befell in this 'journey' that made it so memorable and relaxing.