Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why do democrats regard hypocrisy as a positive character trait?

They profess adoration for the “99%” who aren’t rich but their main allies are…rich – the 1%’ers:

Jane Fonda, Michael Moore, Nancy Pelosi, B. Hussein Obama, Steven Speilberg, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Oprah Winfrey, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Susan Sarandon, Michael Jordan, Alex Baldwin, all the talking heads in the demcrat controlled media (NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NPR), Shaq O’Neil, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Gwen Paltrow, Bill Moyers, the Kennedys, Al Gore, Kerry and almost all major Hollywood actors, producers and directors. In other words, the entire galaxy of filthy rich democrats who lecture everyone else about how evil rich people are, are themselves…rich.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A great example was Michael Moore whining about getting hosed on profits for one of his moronic documentaries.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

An uncreative combination of strawman argument and general nonsense. I give you a C-.

• Frog
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

You mean like pretending to be "for less government" then advocating for a theocracy while reducing individual freedom? We don't.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

OWS and the "99%" movement is dead, dude, move on

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

They aren't very pleasant people. I hate it, but that's what they are being taught.

• 8 years ago

of republicans I certainly do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.