promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Vin asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

IS this a fair trade: Blake Griffin and Luis Scola or (Michael Beasly) for Paul Millsap and Kyle Lowry?

Update:

i would be giving Griffin and Scola in return for Lowry and Millsap. Rest of Lineup: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Raymond Felton, Marc Gasol, Spencer Hawes, Ryan Anderson, Michael Beasly, Al Harrington Louis Williams and Nick Young.

I need some assists, Should i do this trade?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you sending the offer our are you accepting the offer? Are you getting of giving Griffin? If you are giving him up Griffin its a bad deal. If you are getting Griffin accept that trade now! I answered before you added details, still you could do alot better. Try to trade up for a top PG for Griffin with someone who needs help with rebounding and Blocks. You might have to throw in a low value player with Griffin but thats fine though.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I would never give up griffin especially with Chris Paul and all the assists he is having alot of attention will go to paul leaving griffin to dunk straight up. Not to mention, never trade a guy who can jump over a KIA

• 8 years ago

fair trade, maybe try to get Devin Harris beacause with the big men he is playing with he will get assists

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.