Tayy asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 8 years ago

SPANISH HELP!!! PLEASE all about MEXICO!?

how do you say "Mexico is located South of the United States" in Spanish?

also who are some historical figures from Mexico?

what are some well known products from Mexico?

• GOM
    Favorite Answer

Hola, soy mexicana

Mexico se encuentra al sur de los Estados Unidos

who are some historical figures from Mexico?

Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla (father of the independence)

Porfirio Diaz (President for 30 years and he fights in the independence)

Emiliano zapata (he fights in the revolution for the rights of campecins)

Tortillas

Tequila (alcoholic drink)

Chocolate

Mezcal (alcoholic drink)

Vanilla

Personally It's the entire identical to me. Just the pronunciation from European spanish just like the the "Z" for instance: the phrase Madriz could sound like Madrid. And normally the ecu language would possibly sound slightly midevil castilian for you is spanish. Which for us in American english midevil english could sound slightly foolish. But for different cultures that talk midevil spanish it is usual for them. I am a American who's hispanic and I have latin american peers as good as Spanish from Spain peers and all of us comprehend every different. Castilian is what's known as in Spain. It is the common language in which it originated from where it used to be handed directly to north american and latin american as we realize it as spanish. It's all one rather. You could pay attention a few phrases you're no longer conversant in or there are phrases that you simply could no longer as a rule pay attention which it may be very similar to listening to a enormous phrase in english that you simply wont comprehend or as a rule could pay attention however it is no situation. Just be certain you comprehend how the phrase is used and seem it up on a dictionary or ask what does it imply. Just such as you could do with a english phrase you do not comprehend. Because for instance there may be one other solution to say in spanish dawn that I do not as a rule pay attention. You too can say alba. Another one for instance I dint as a rule pay attention is modus de operandi that is modos de operar in english is modes of operation. It's the identical that means one of a kind pronunciation however it is the entire identical. I believe you must be excellent the extra you train the larger you grow to be at it.

• number

México está ubicado al sur de Estados Unidos.

Can't answer questions 2 and 3 because I'm not mexican.

take care.

• Liam

Mexico is not in the U.S.