What is a hiring event for Home Depot?

I just got called from Home Depot I applied like a week ago and today I got a call and they did an interview over the phone. Then they told me the next step was to go to a hiring event on January 26th and they gave me an appointment for 9:30.

What should I expect?

• Yogi
    Favorite Answer

It's either, they test your knowledge and if you suck, go home.

Or it's where you sign all the paperwork for employment.

Or a second interview.

Or something else. Good luck ;)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is a hiring event for Home Depot?

What should I expect?

Source(s): hiring event home depot: https://tr.im/6104s
  • Susan

A. She will ask you either questions about you, for example : tell me a little something about yourself. Or she will give you situations and then you have to answer them, for example : if ____ happened what would you do? Or it'll be a combination of both. B. Show her you are responsible and love to work with people (a people person). C. You have to act like a professional, and to do that you gotta dress like one. Wear something formal, like khakis and a nice only color t-shirt (not one with labels or words on it). You should also wear flats with it. All in all it depends on how formal the place you are working at is. good luck.

• Elaine

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avO5i

It's where a bunch of people show up at once to get interviewed.

Go! My husband and son both got jobs there last spring. My son had been looking for 2 years!

it will probably be like a large group of people that will go to a meeting and they will exlain the jobs and how the store works what u will get payed etc.

homie idk

IDK HOMIE