Places to visit in Switzerland?

Hi I'm planning for a Swiss trip for 4-5 days (March end). Switzerland is a big country and a lot of places to see. I'm confused what and how should i cover the best within this time limit. So far my plan is to take a TGV train and coming to Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern or Lausanne (any one but not... show more Hi
I'm planning for a Swiss trip for 4-5 days (March end). Switzerland is a big country and a lot of places to see. I'm confused what and how should i cover the best within this time limit. So far my plan is to take a TGV train and coming to Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern or Lausanne (any one but not decided). I'm not going to stay here rather I'd go to any tourist attraction spot stay there and visit the site scenes and come back to hotel. I've decided to visit 2-3 such places. One of my friends suggested to stay at Engelberg and visit mount Titlis. I've heard of St. Moritz, Zermatt etc. But not able to decide where to go and thus I’m not able to plan my journey. This is where i need your suggestion. Could you please plan a nice little Swiss trip for me covering the most attractive places?
I need to book hotels and journey tickets accordingly in advance. I hope you have understood my requirement.
Generally I like Mountain covered with snow, beautiful lakes etc.
I need to depend heavily on Swiss public transportation. Is there any cheaper tourist pass available for this?