Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

So my boyfriend had the bright idea that we should tell each other everyone we'd had sex with B4 we met &?

he got all bent out of shape when I confessed that I hadn't always been able to get individual team members names.

It was HIS idea to be totally honest and now he's saying he's sorry he even asked.....and has taken to sleeping on the couch.

Why ask if you don't want to know?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you at least get their numbers?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

His idea to be totally honest? What a dick!

And now he's sleeping on the couch? My guess is that he's just jealous and being a sookie la la about it.

• 3 years ago

How previous are you 2? This sounds so juvenile. inspite of the certainty that, inspite of the certainty that it incredibly is uncomfortable to be attentive to he's talking approximately your intercourse existence together with his friends, it is not an offensive factor. men tell approximately their intercourse existence while they are pleased with it . . . no longer inevitably the intercourse itself, however the guy they are with. you're able to be happy he talks approximately it together with his friends. Secondly, in case you're like maximum women people once you're with your girlfriends, you haven't any longer any room to speak approximately him telling his friends. women people tell their girlfriends what their guy does in mattress, basically like men do. the version is which you're sensible adequate to tell your women to no longer tell everybody. in case you opt to be upset with your guy approximately something, be upset that he feels it improve into alright to enable his guy friends have a sexual communication together with his lady buddy recent - that's what improve into disrespectful.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sound like a personal problem, for him. I told my bf all the people ive had sex with, even struggled with some names as well, he didnt even know his number. You live and you learn. the past is the past. try to help him understand that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's a mistake we all have to make, Paloma. Lucky, when I did it, my boyfriend fell asleep about a quarter of the way through the list. I woke him up with . . . a fanfare, so he kind of just forgot about the whole thing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

THE TRUTH HURTS!!! I would be disappointed in my girl, if it was a high number like more than 2... just saying.

• John
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Why ask if you don't want to know?

because he didn't expect what he found out.

• 8 years ago

There is this new invention to handle situations like this. It's called lying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's insecure and jealous.

Btw...did you really sleep with a whole team members? GROSS! VERY unladylike.

• What!?!? You mean you don't remember me???

I was the third one from the left!

I'll never masturbate to your picture again!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.