Has feminism destroyed american families and marriage in america?

A lot feminists would argue that this is a blessing that marriages and families are on the decline... but those who live in reality know that this is not what makes a strong society... america became the strongest country in the world because it had a strong family unit, but today it is unwinding... with over 51%... show more A lot feminists would argue that this is a blessing that marriages and families are on the decline... but those who live in reality know that this is not what makes a strong society... america became the strongest country in the world because it had a strong family unit, but today it is unwinding... with over 51% of american women being single and outnumbering married couples... as well as the demographic problem of having less children...
Update: so let me get this straight... you think women who get married and start a family is nonsense? Than where is the next generation of americans going to come from? Immigration!!!!
Update 2: There is no such thing as gay rights or womens rights or minority rights... we all have the same rights, doesnt matter what group you belong too...
Update 3: Im not against immigration at all I in fact encourage it... but don't be surprised if white folk start becoming a minority in the future, because immigrants have kids, white people not so much...
Update 4: America is growing cause of hispanic immigrants, blacks and other immigrants... white americans are actually declining percentage wise... I personally dont think its a bad thing if whites are having less kids though...
13 answers 13