Can you say 5-10 things you like about one of your favourite movies?

This is not a test, and I'm not saying that the things you like are reasons, I'm not asking you to simplify one of your favourite movies, all I'm asking is to pick a favourite movie and say 10 things you like about it. It can be a scene, a character, a line, a thing about it.Try not to pick your number... show more This is not a test, and I'm not saying that the things you like are reasons, I'm not asking you to simplify one of your favourite movies, all I'm asking is to pick a favourite movie and say 10 things you like about it. It can be a scene, a character, a line, a thing about it.Try not to pick your number one favourite movie, but a movie thats in your favourites.

I'll do an example.

Movie: Se7en

1. The opening credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZK7mJoP...

2. Kevin Spacey's short, yet memorable performance

3. The closing line-
Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

4. The interesting concept behind the murders

5. David Fincher's dark style of directing

6. Brad Pitt + Morgan Freeman = one of the best crime duos

7. What's in the box

BQ: Favourite movie with the word ''devil'' in the title?
BQ2: What's better: your favourite movie of 1981 or your favourite movie of 1991? (please tell me both)
BQ3: Last horror movie you watched, thoughts?
Update: @Nate: yeah I do I can't recall that, I'll look it up thanks.

my questions are akin to homework? Am I the Severus Snape of the movie section, always setting homework? lol :p

great answers so far guys.