Help with code controlling Access from Excel!?

Hi, I need to set up a code that will allow me to put a value in a cell in Excel (say cell B2), I then need this value to automatically be copied over to a query Ive set up in an access document and then from the results of the query (which should come up with lots of products), I need the sum of all the values... show more Hi,

I need to set up a code that will allow me to put a value in a cell in Excel (say cell B2), I then need this value to automatically be copied over to a query Ive set up in an access document and then from the results of the query (which should come up with lots of products), I need the sum of all the values of that result to then go back to the excel sheet (in cell D2).

Is this possible, because I really have no idea how to write code or even which program I would write the code into!

Thanks
1 answer 1