Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 8 years ago

Is emimem king of hip hop?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Banjo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kelci and John Smith both have an extra chromosome. Don't listen to them.

To answer your question. I would say yes. He is nowhere near the best rapper out there, but he is, without a doubt, the most popular. Being crowned "The King" of a genre really only means you're the most popular. (Michael Jackson)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

not at all, 2pac and Biggie are and always will be the kings of hip hop , eminem is king of commercial rap, but thats like being king of the homeless people with aids

• 8 years ago

Obviously.

Not only is he the king of rap but he definetally changed the game. Without Eminem rap would still be mainly about sluts and getting money. Of course eminem rapped alot about both of those but he also put an insane twist into it that none else would do. He also rapped about his life growing up and how rough it is, although alot of rappers do Eminem didn't hesitate to diss his own mother and he isn't whining about it like every other rapper seems to be doing. Eminem also has some meaningful music like the song beautiful, going through changes, songs like those . Eminem definetally is an amazing rapper but if he wasn't white he wouldn't have gotten as far as he did but none the less I truly do belive he changed the whole concept of rap in a way and he is indeed the king of rap. <3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

For the last time, Hip Hop is not a monarchy. Even if it were, Eminem wouldn't be anywhere near the top.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

One of the many gods of rap

Hes up there with rakim, nas, Pac, biggie, jay z,

• 6 years ago

There is a song that he raps to and it is called rap god. Its a 2013 song.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, eminem is a great music artist, but he could never come close to tupac and biggie. They are the reasons why hip hop is as Big as it is.

• 8 years ago

According to Rolling Stones.. Yes He Is.. Visit My Source And See What Happened.. :)

• T
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

hes king of flip flop maybe. i would say hes a king of pop not hip hop.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

eminem is goat for sure hes the god of rap

thats why theres so many people who hate him on this website becuz there jealous of him but hes hands down the best and everyone knows it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.