General Under Honorable Conditions Discharge?

I am getting separated from the Navy after 4 years under this type of Discharge for alcohol treatment failure. Any idea of the benefits i can receive, i.e unemployment, GI bill (which i paid for) etc. any info can help! thanks
Update: Already have been to the military's highest level of treatment, SARP level III,hence the discharge for alcohol treatment failure (got drunk at the holiday party). I assume i can keep most benefits, but have read a plethora of mixed reviews.
Update 2: @badta I have heard a lot of mixed things regarding GI bill benefits. That it is a case by case ordeal. I heard that straight from VA reps in SARP. Also that my discharge is more than likely upgradeable after 6 months. I know the Navy views alcoholism as an incurable disease, which leans more towards the medical... show more @badta I have heard a lot of mixed things regarding GI bill benefits. That it is a case by case ordeal. I heard that straight from VA reps in SARP. Also that my discharge is more than likely upgradeable after 6 months. I know the Navy views alcoholism as an incurable disease, which leans more towards the medical side. I literally get out of the navy tomorrow and am more concerned with unemployment right now than the GI bill since I can deal with that down the road and the job market is straight garbage...