Xbox Live Gold members yearly number?

You know how on Xbox Live, if you've had a Gold membership for a year, the number next to your gamertag on your profile will change depending on how many years you've been a member? Say that instead of buying a one year membership, I just have 4 3-month membership cards, will doing that also change the number next to my gamertag? Or do I have to buy a full year?

Favorite Answer

i don't think adding cards will change the number you have to actually be a member for that long also if the membership runs out the tenure does not rest so don't worry about that

• runkle

yea you do its 50 a three hundred and sixty 5 days like all and sundry reported and silver in simple terms lets you deliver messages and so on. yet once you got a clean xbox you may get 2 unfastened a million month subscriptions yet you're able to desire to create a clean call each and every time additionally i understand xbox replaced into allowing people to play on weekends with silver money owed in spite of the fact that it ought to matter on the game i'm not sure haha

Yes, it will change and if your buying 4 3-month cards, make sure you put them on with atleast 1 day left on the previous card and you will then get 1 year but i suggest getting a 1 year deal because it costs less than 4 3-months.

Source(s): ★My Brain★

Should change the number that way but don't let it run out before you add another card ottawa it may not count it.