Scott Disick question relating to the Kardashians Fred Ronald Goldman Scotts grandpa?

kind of silly question I geuss, but is it possible that Ronald Goldman & Nicole Brown Simpson are Scott Disicks Parents? I read and article about Bruce Jenner being a crossdresser, this led me to lookup the Oj Simpson stuff,and I saw a picture of Fred Goldman it kept bugging me Iv'e seen this face before but... show more kind of silly question I geuss, but is it possible that Ronald Goldman & Nicole Brown Simpson are Scott Disicks Parents? I read and article about Bruce Jenner being a crossdresser, this led me to lookup the Oj Simpson stuff,and I saw a picture of Fred Goldman it kept bugging me Iv'e seen this face before but who was it, if you took off the glasses and shaved the mustache he becomes Scott Disick and Scott does resemble Ronald Goldman, note they also both had/have modeling careers never have seen Scotts parents to see if he actually looks like them, so this makes me wonder ?