Stop Wikipedia from shutting down all Wednesday Protest!!!!!?

HI GUYS, let's protest. It might be a little bit weird. But I want to protest the protest that will be shutting Wikipedia. First of all, I need my Wikipedia for school related needs. Second, Wikipedia is the best site for searching up people from the past, present of future. I don't know,,, DESPERATE... show more HI GUYS, let's protest. It might be a little bit weird. But I want to protest the protest that will be shutting Wikipedia. First of all, I need my Wikipedia for school related needs. Second, Wikipedia is the best site for searching up people from the past, present of future. I don't know,,, DESPERATE HERE!!! But I need wikipedia. And I can't afford not having wikipedia all day tomorrow, since, I use it for studying and such...(MIDTERMS AND ALL) Anyway!!!! IF YOU AGREE THAT WIKIPEDIA SHOULDN'T BE SHUTTING DOWN, COMMENT ON HERE~ IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IT, (you should be caring about it) IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, THEN GET OFF HERE AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMMENTING. THANKS~~ COMMENT PLEASE
Update: I don't study from it, I just get the major points about what I need. Anyway why do you care? I know that Wikipedia is a bad source. the Protesting might work, you never know. haha and yeah i'm korean so i can read it anytime i want to but it would be more convenient for american access don't you think?