Can you tell me all the Minecraft portals?

Ok, I recently built a Nether portal in Minecraft, and I was surprised by how easy it was. I figured there must be more dimensions besides the Nether, and I'd like to get to them. Can anyone tell me what all the dimensions of minecraft are, and how to get to them?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

There is only one other dimension. It's called the End.

It's basically a big chunk of land in the sky, only everything is dark. The only mobs that spawn there are endermen. Be careful.

As soon as you get there, there will be a dragon awaiting your arrival (the Enderdragon). The only way out is to kill it. There are also multiple pillars made out of many blocks of obsidian. On top of these pillars are Ender Crystals, which give the Enderdragon power. Shoot or hit the dragon as many times as you want, it's health will be restored by these crystals. To get rid of this problem, destroy these crystals. It is impossible to get to these pillars without blocks so remember to bring many stacks. Also brew many potions that will aid you.

Also remember to enchant all your weapons and armor. I suggest making everything out of diamond. You will most likely not get out of there alive. It is easy to kill it in creative mode, but almost impossible in survival. The Endermen don't give much help either.

If you are willing to take these risks read futher:

To get there, you will need to get many ender pearls and many blaze rods. Dropped from Endermen and Blazes respectively. You can only find blazes from a spawner in Nether Ruins. Once you have these items, put the blaze rods into a crafting area. Just one spot. These will turn into Blaze powder. Take the blaze powder and ender pearls and put one on top of each other in a crafting area (blaze powder on top - I don't know if this matters though, like wool). You will now have Eyes of Ender.

To get to the End portal:

Remember to have at least 12 spare (will tell you the reason soon)

1. Go to an open space in the overworld and throw one Ender Eye with a right-click.

2. It will fly up into the air. Follow it's path. If it suddenly drops or explodes move onto step 3. If it slowly flies down into the ground go to step 4.

3. If you are on this step, you have failed to locate a stronghold where the Ender Portal is located. Find another open area and try again.

4. Get a shovel and pickaxe and start digging and mining in the blocks that it flies through. Once you have found these blocks go down slowly because the Eye will lead you straight to the portal and there is a body of lava underneath it.

5. Once you have successfully found the ender portal, kill any silverfish that may have pre-spawned.

6. After this is done, destroy the spawner which will be located next to the portal.

7. Most likely, the portal will not be active. What you need to do now, with the spare eyes you have, right click the portal blocks that do not have an eye sticking out.

8. Once this is completed, a black portal should appear in middle.

9. Jump in. You will first spawn on an obsidian platform.

10. Go on your quest to kill the Enderdragon!

11. Once you have killed it, enjoy the achivement!

Notes: After you kill the dragon, a portal made out of bedrock will appear right underneath the area the dragon has spawned and will drop a lot of exp so make sure you don't kill it on the edge of the dimension. In the middle of the portal should be a small pillar. On top of it, there should be what's called a Dragon Egg. Currently it has no use in the game. You can right click it, and it will teleport a couple of blocks away. To obtain the egg, place a block next to the block the egg is on top on (if you haven't right clicked it already, otherwise skip this step). Then place a piston with the head facing the egg. Place a redstone torch or a lever next to the piston. Switch the lever if you used one. The Egg should now drop as a collectable item.

Use it as decoration! For now...

Minecraft Portals Xbox 360

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Source(s): minecraft portals: https://shortly.im/Nw340

To make one all you need is 14 obsidian blocks. You need a diamond pickaxe to collect the obsidian. Obsidian is located at the points of where water and lava meet in caves. Then you need to make the portal 4 blocks long and 5 blocks high and use a flint and steel to start it. But make sure you have flint and steel when you go to the Nether portal cause ghasts will destroy it. But build cobblestone walls around it to protect it. I hope this helps.

• Nancy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axJwF

Make a frame of Obsidian, four blocks wide, by five blocks tall.Once the frame is constructed, the player then sets the space inside the frame on fire, using a flint and steel, or Lava and a flammable block. This creates 6 portal blocks inside the frame, resembling a vortex. Check its information here!

3 portals the Nether, Aether, and the End. The End is dark and has Dragons ( one dragon, the Ender dragon ) and hundreds of Ender man, the Aether is a land of magic and flying pigs, and red slimes, its mystical and beautiful

best thing ever this site just gave me a Minecraft Upgrade Code and it got accepted! I got it from http;//minecraft.cardcodes.net