Gay partner in Malaysia?

Hi , does anyone know how can i find a gay partner in Malaysia? ive tried online websites but they didnt really help me out. so please let me know if there's any way i can find gay partner in malaysia. thank u so much.

• Chaz
    Favorite Answer

Malaysia has a multi national culture, the majority being Malay nationals, but with large percentages of the population being Indian and Chinese. I guess you seek a gay Malay national, but you need to be aware (if you are not already) that most Malays are Muslim, so they have some personal conflict with their religious beliefs and their natural sexual instincts. So for them, it is not easy to be open as homosexuality is not legally recognised.

However, my boyfriend lives in Malaysia and I found him (actually he found me) on a gay dating site. Here in the uk, on gaydar.co.uk we can search for Malaysia and there are many gay guys on there. If you have gaydar in America, no doubt you can do a similar search. Or search google for gay malaysia and see what comes up.

I warn you though, a long distant relationship is painful and frustrating. I visit twice a year but it's not nearly enough for me.

Most of malaysians are muslims, and not allowed to homosexual. Please dont try to find a gay partner in malaysia.