was approved for ssi and ssd?

my mom worked for like 27 years and is on ssd im 20 and have been approved for ssi and ssd she gets like 2 grand a month for her ssd. i heard it is based on imcome of parent. like how much would i get? and also i does will i get a ssi check and a ssd check? i dont understand that part.

or will i just get one check?

F YOU!!! if you not gona give real answer dont repsond im on disability and have been in and out of mental hospitals all my life i did not finish school please dont make fun of me

• Judith
    Best Answer

Your social security benefit will be 50% of her benefit if there are no other entitled children or just one other entitled child. If there are more than two entitled children then each benefit will be less than 50% of her benefit amount.

SSI is a welfare program and other income can make you ineligible for SSI. I believe that your social security benefit will make you ineligible for SSI.

Source(s): i was a social security claims rep for 32 years.

With any factor over $3000 they placed it in approximately 2 or 3 installments. lady that's solid factor you got it b/c SSI/DIsab. isn't effortless to get so solid success and don't spend all of it in a single place.

Do they even teach English in schools anymore?

*SIGH*