how can i open facebook account ?

i have password of yahoo account which is linked with facebook but dont have password of facebook account so how can i open fb account ??

Favorite Answer

go to forgot my password option > type your yahoo mail id or username > facebook show ur account there with the recover option > by there select "send code to your mail account "

facebook will send a link to your yahoo mail account just click on that link and facebook allow u to give new password

• Prime

If you can access the Yahoo! account, send a password reminder from Facebook. They won't email you a new password, but you'll be asked to set up a new one.

Just Sign Up for a New Account.

What happened to my facebook account all of a sudden I can't open it

Click on the forgot password then they will ask you for a email address to send it to. If that email matches your FB account email it will send you a new password to use to get in.

You will most likely have to create a facebook account if it is not letting you log in with your yahoo. logging with yahoo account may be something new because I have never done that before.

http://onlinewealthbuilder.org/getup

open facebook and sign for a new account there

This guide will show you how to create an account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-cr...

Good luck!

• ?

easy my friend just open a new email account, goggle fb, crate new account, if it still has old account click sign out, then just follow on screen instuctions,

www.facebook.com

Sign up. Enter your name, last name, e-mail adress, password, sex and birthday and then Sign Up.