how can i open facebook account ?

i have password of yahoo account which is linked with facebook but dont have password of facebook account so how can i open fb account ??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

go to forgot my password option > type your yahoo mail id or username > facebook show ur account there with the recover option > by there select "send code to your mail account "

facebook will send a link to your yahoo mail account just click on that link and facebook allow u to give new password

• Prime
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If you can access the Yahoo! account, send a password reminder from Facebook. They won't email you a new password, but you'll be asked to set up a new one.

• 9 years ago

Just Sign Up for a New Account.

• 5 years ago

What happened to my facebook account all of a sudden I can't open it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Click on the forgot password then they will ask you for a email address to send it to. If that email matches your FB account email it will send you a new password to use to get in.

• 9 years ago

You will most likely have to create a facebook account if it is not letting you log in with your yahoo. logging with yahoo account may be something new because I have never done that before.

http://onlinewealthbuilder.org/getup

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

open facebook and sign for a new account there

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This guide will show you how to create an account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-cr...

Good luck!

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

easy my friend just open a new email account, goggle fb, crate new account, if it still has old account click sign out, then just follow on screen instuctions,

• 9 years ago

www.facebook.com

Sign up. Enter your name, last name, e-mail adress, password, sex and birthday and then Sign Up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.