Anybody else depressed that their team lost this weekend?

I've had a rough week...I'm an LSU fan and as you all know, after a perfect regular season, LSU was humiliated in the BCS championship game and I'm also a Saints fan and my Saints lost on the road in a hard fought game to the 49ers. Anybody else feeling miserable these days?

@al capone...I think that's just a rumor but even if it's not, LSU is plenty deep at Quarterback. Not even sure Kiel would get to play. They already have Zach Mettenberger and Steven Rivers, Phillip River's little brother. Plus there's a third guy whose name escapes me.

Best Answer

My husband is from La. so after barely getting over the LSU loss he had high hopes for the Saints. He's still depressed. Hopefully I won't be answering this question after the 49er game.

That was the worse national championship I've ever seen. If I had a vote I would put OSU as number 2, not LSU. The Saints have looked better to be sure! Right now I don't see anyone beating the Giants.

• Prime

I thought LSU and the Saints were going to take it all the way. I don't have a dog in any of these fights, but my heart went out to the Green Bay Packers. They worked so hard for perfection and then just flopped in a game they should have easily won.

You're a little too soft! I've been miserable about my teams for almost a decade with some, more with others, and less with others! Been depressed about my Raiders since we got blown out by the Bucs in the Super Bowl, My Celtics are getting beat night in and night out now ( even though we won the Championship a couple of years ago, like Janet Jackson said, it's what have you done for me lately!), I'm STILL mad at the Yankees for letting the Red Sox come back to beat us 4 games in a row in the palyoffs when the Sox won their first W.S. in forever, and my Islanders have sucked *** since the eighties! Did they think that winning 4 Stanley Cups in a row was supposed to take me to my grave?! Like i said, you've had it easy kid!

I am a Saints fan. I am a little disappointed yeah. But there is always next year and also, life goes on. I am very proud of the way they played this year. Excellent team!

I don't watch college football.

• ?

My guys are the Texans. I'm slightly bummed but not depressed. Hopefully, they'll make a deep run next year. All the parts seem to be in place.

• David

Actually I'm a Broncos fan. I'm disappointed they didn't have a better showing than they did against New England, but Denver outperformed most people's expectations.

My teams' season's been over for a few weeks now, so no, depression wouldn't be logical at this point. I am 7-1 so far in playoff predictions, so there's that.

• Luckily I didn't have to go through that. It's much easier to swallow when Christmas is just around the corner.

Naw, I've already had plenty of time to get over my team blowing it

Source(s): Charger fan