YOLO , you only live once?

Ok so my brother bought a YOLO sweatshirt like you know from Drake You only live once ? Well he said he let me borrow it for school when it was really cold and Tomorrow it's going to be cold ? Would I look cool if I wore it? Or would I look dumb wearing it?

I like wearing sweatshirts but I've never worn something like that, so idk if I should? I feel like people are going to be like : oh she thinks she's so cool with that! I'm planning on wearing it with shorts and vans ? But people always wear BEATS to school, I think that's retarded! But uhm who knows help?

Favorite Answer

It means "You Only Live Once" the term that is so overrated and for some reason people are acting like its a new motto.

It depends if you normally wear sweatshirts... Otherwise I think it's fine. People will be referencing drake all day when they see you though! Be prepared haha

why does it matter what other people think? if you want to wear it and you like it.. then wear it. forget about the people who dont like it. do what you want to. you only live once you know lol that wasnt meant to be a joke but i realized it when i typed it lol but yea just wear it if you like it.