Hog Wild asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Who do you think is the best PF in the game?

I am hearing Love, Blake, and some people say Amare, even with the recent struggles.

Your opinion?

AirWarrior: I did that a few weeks ago, too.

Favorite Answer

Dirk still is probably the PF I would most rather have for 1 game, but he is only playing 30 minutes a game, and only averaging 18 points and 5 rebounds, so I have trouble calling him the best PF. Based on the early parts of this season, I don't think I would put Dirk in my top 5.

I may be slightly biased, but I think Pau Gasol is the best PF in the game. One of the league's top rebounders, a solid scorer, a good defender, and a great passer. I think LaMarcus Aldridge is right behind him at #2. Basically a tie, but I gave Gasol the edge because of his rebounding.

I think Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, and Amare Stoudemire round out the top 5. Dirk is at 6, but I would take him over those 3 in the playoffs.

Well it's supposed to be Gasol or Stoudemire...but given Gasol's horrid playoffs performance last season and Stoudemire's struggles...I think a new PF may be crowned king this year.

Personally, I'll go with Blake Griffin. An excellent scorer in the paint, he's developed a mid-range jump shot in his sophomore season, and an excellent rebounder. He's also a pretty good passer and doesn't turn the ball over much. He can really go far in this league...he'd be a lock for #1 PF in the league in the next season at this rate of progress. All he has to do now is increase his FT percentages to say 75% and he's golden.

• ?

Dirk Nowitzki

Dirk.

K love is just having the best season statistically for a PF, but he still has something to prove.

• gallop

It relies upon on what argument you have in case you go with for an argument for Tim Duncan:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact he's the only consistent PF that performs properly on the two ends in case you go with for an argument for Dirk Nowitzki:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact of his versality,scoring skill and clutchness.he's surprisingly much impossible to guard for at present's PFs in case you go with for an argument for Chris Bosh:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact he purely averages double-double from those adult adult males in case you go with for to declare Kevin Garnett:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact he performs properly on the two ends,performs via injuries yet nevertheless leads the Celtics in case you go with for to declare Amare Stoudemire:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact of his quickness,stregth and abilities,domination So there you have it --------------------------------------... in case you go with for to declare Pau Gasol:He could be arguied because of the fact the final because of the fact he's the main experienced great guy who performs on the two PF/C place and dominates

• James

Offensively, Dirk by a long shot, Overall I'd have to choose Love. He's pretty consistent on both sides.

Dirk Nowitzki

Amazing jump shooter, great ft shooter. 1 nba finals ring.

Dirk - Pau - KLove - Blake

I think it goes like that =)

Go Lakers!

Kevin Love is always on point and he has more in his arsenal than Blake does. They can't leave him open

Dirk.