Frog doesn't croak anymore?

Hello, Normally, my African clawed frog (I believe that's the breed) croaks nightly. I maintain a clean tank, and I feed it regularly. However, for a few months it hasn't croaked at all. For the record, it's about 12 years old now (got to keep it after having it as a class pet in grade 1). Does... show more Hello,

Normally, my African clawed frog (I believe that's the breed) croaks nightly. I maintain a clean tank, and I feed it regularly.

However, for a few months it hasn't croaked at all. For the record, it's about 12 years old now (got to keep it after having it as a class pet in grade 1). Does anyone know why it doesn't croak? I just worry something is wrong or it isn't happy. Any advice?

Oh, and nothing seems different in the way it looks or the way it acts (other than not croaking, of course), so I don't believe it's sick.
1 answer 1