Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What's your favorite Jackie Chan film?

Rumble in the Bronx, Drunken Master, Drunken Master II, Rush Hour, etc...

Full List:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000329/

Favorite Answer

Operation Condor (1991)

I would also agree the Lucky Stars series was good as well, because it brought Sammo Hung, Sibelle Hu, Michelle Yeoh, and Michiko Nishiwaki to a greater audience in subsequent films through the late 1980's and into the 1990's. Some of these have worked with Jackie either in front of the camera in either starring or stunt/stunt double roles.

Now that he is doing serious dramas I think Jackie Chan should get credit for his acting. Shinjuku Incident is my fave of his recent films. As for the comedy kung fu well I would say the Lucky Stars series were great.

police story one

and i'm ashamed to say shanghai noon