Makeup powder help. how can i...?

how do you avoid powder flyaway? i have a few powders that i love but every time i go to apply them with a brush there are fly aways EVERYWHERE! its really annoying and makes a bad mess..how do i avoid this? and brush suggestions?

The powder is fine on my face..its just when i get it on the brush the who powder "Pot/container" becomes all lose. What brushes help prevent that..or any tips?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't swirl your brush in order to gather the powder, just lightly tap the brush then apply and repeat as needed. It also helps that the bristles are animal hair. It grabs powder better IMO.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

get whatever amount of powder you want on your brush.

tap it over the powder container. then hold the brush vertical with the brushes at the top and tap the brush again so the particles go into the brush.

that should do it and make it a lot more even on your face

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

When you put the brush into the powder just dab the top of it in. Als some really good name brand and specialty brand brushes are... nixon brushes, pummels, frindie brush work. hope this helped! :)

• 8 years ago

use foundation first, and then put some powder on. It makes it sick on pretty well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.