Toddler parents: Do your kids ever bust out a swear word?

And get stuck on it? We don't swear a ton around my step daughter rarely ever really, i used to cuss like a trucker around my kid when he was young. My son, never swore. He thought shut up and crap and poop were all bad words until he was like 12, but our 4 year old, keeps getting in trouble for swearing at... show more And get stuck on it?
We don't swear a ton around my step daughter rarely ever really, i used to cuss like a trucker around my kid when he was young. My son, never swore. He thought shut up and crap and poop were all bad words until he was like 12, but our 4 year old, keeps getting in trouble for swearing at school. The teachers say they hear her dropping F-bombs while she's playing alone, and she says "SHEET" alot. I know its sort of natural for kids to pick up these things, but we're at a loss at how to stop it. I think she'll out grow it. We take her toys away when she gets home, we lecture, explaining why they're bad, why its inappropriate, etc, but it keeps happening. I feel like, at this point, we need to ignore it. Psyho mom wants the kid in therapy.
What do you guys do when your kids pick up nasty habits and you can't break it?
She doesn't do it around us, just at school.
She also doesn't direct it anybody, teachers will hear it say it and then she'll say "i was only saying it to myself". We've explained that its never OK, no matter who she's talking to.
I'd say its been going on, for about a month now. 2 or 3 times a week. I'm opting for ignoring and seeing what happens, but I don't know if that will work either.
Update: I should mention, otherwise, she's a good kid. Has the occassional, "its no fair" and "i don't want a nap" fit, but for the most part, she's a happy, cute, sweet & affectionate kid.