To spanish speakers, can you help me translate this portion of this video please (best answer guaranteed)?

To spanish speakers, can you help me translate this portion of the video please (best answer guaranteed)? I am very stuck on understanding this portion of a news clip between 01:27 - 01:38, I can pick up about 20% of what they are saying throughout the video, but I just cannot pick up this. But this is my... show more To spanish speakers, can you help me translate this portion of the video please (best answer guaranteed)?

I am very stuck on understanding this portion of a news clip between 01:27 - 01:38, I can pick up about 20% of what they are saying throughout the video, but I just cannot pick up this. But this is my guess.

"Señarla, nada asiniste o alduramente de jamas para señarla, o arulde moren la parte supeñor, es sacan sangrí gran tráfico carrera se es también san un ahora en muchos personas ya un así"

I know for a fact that this is wrong, can somebody please help me translate this part of the video as I cannot pick this part up clearly. I am more than grateful for all your efforts

The video clip is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQIi4iMHPSs

and it is (01:27-01:38)

Thank you