Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

i have just re-installed Google Earth 5.2 and there is no Street view tab anymore is there a way to add it?

I have just re-installed Google Earth 5.2 and there is no Street view tab anymore has google deleted street view from older versions?

Favorite Answer

"Street View in Google Earth 5.2 and earlier

In certain areas, you can view and navigate street-level imagery in much the same way you can in Google Maps. To do this:

In the Layers panel, check 'Street View'. If this feature is available in the current view, photo icons appear at locations with available views.

Zoom in until you can see individual streets. Note that if you are close enough, the photo icons appear as spheres.

Click a photo icon. A balloon appears.

Click Show full screen. The 3D viewer displays imagery of this location.

To move around, double click photo icons that appear on the street. You can also look around, zoom and exit at any time (learn more)."

I have 6.0.2.2074 version of Google Earth.

To go to street view I click on the little yellow man near the zoom buttons and drag

and drop him on the road or street I want to see street view. As you drag it across the map it will show blue lines on the roads and streets where street view is available. Just drop the little man on a road or street that shows a blue line and you will have street view. I am not really sure about your version 5.2

http://filehippo.com/download_google_earth/9563/

Source(s): Computer Technician