Beatles asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

Which perfume should I buy?

$85- Coach Poppy

$88- Daisy Marc Jacobs

$78- Vera Wang Lovestruck

$98- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

DKNY be delicious (I don't know the price, but Im sure its around the same range)

I'm 14 and don't want a too mature or overpowering scent. I definitely have enough money and will probably purchase several bottles by the end of the year. They are all the big bottles.

I'm also getting:

Someday by Justin Bieber (it's about 50, cheaper than the rest. It smells good and is cheap. I'm not a belieber, and this is to add to my collection)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

For your age, def Viva La Juicy :)

• 8 years ago

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy! :) or Vera Wang Lovestruck

• 8 years ago

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy... I was at a girls house that i was just friends with, and she had a bottle of this, and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Im a guy by the way, so if i like that smell that means other guys gotta too, so i think my suggestion is a good one

• 8 years ago

Juicy Couture(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Get the juicy I have that one and I had the first one that came out when I was in 8 th grade they all smell good and I know you didn't mention true religions but it's a light scent that smells amazing

• 8 years ago

I love Daisy! It smells amazing! And I love Someday by Justin Bieber :)

• 8 years ago

I think daisy is absolutely lovely. I wear it all the time and get so many compliments, its ridiculous! Also, it lasts all day, and isn't overpowering. But in the end, its personal choice. So, whichever you prefer!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Maybe fa la la viva perfume.

Its a great fragance.

• 8 years ago

Nice article here on how to choose your perfume. Smarter than buying the latest trendy fragrance.

• 8 years ago

Juicy Couture is FABULOUS but also pricey!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.