good sci-fi shows to watch?

I'm a sic-fi fan. I like to watch shows like stargate sg1, atlantis, universe, and the new doctor who shows, smallville, farscape, fringe, and jericho. any ideas in that category that you think i might like?

• dobby
    Favorite Answer

travis if you are a true sci-fi fan then you should have watched 'Lost" when it was on t.v. the show is no longer on t.v. but you can watch it online, just don't skip or miss any episodes and keep your eyes glued to the tube so you don't miss any hidden secrets.

Lost

Being Human -BBC america ( sci-fi has a version of it too but I like bbc original version better)

Eureka

Star trek ( being a sci-fi fan I'm sure you watched all the star trek series already i.e. Generations, deep space 9, voyager, ect.)

Touch ( new series comming to Fox I can't wait to see it)

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Kiefer-Sutherlands-T...

Once Upon a Time ( from the writers of Lost, its actually pretty intriguing, and there are some Lost "easter eggs" included.)

Heres a list of the GREATEST sci fi shows EVER made..., not the bs ones like warehouse 13 which are bad.

I'll not mention the ones you mentioned

Battlestar Galactica

Firefly

Lost

The X-Files

Doctor who

Startrek: the next generation

Terminator: the sarah connor chronicles

I may have left quite a few out but im doing this in a rush :P

These are amongst the greatest shows ever

i HIGHLY recommend battlestar galactica, it is rated as the top sci fi show ever made. And ranks among one of the best shows ever made overall

Source(s): me

Warehouse 13

FlashForward

The X-Files

The 4400

John Doe

Primeval

Invasion

Kyle XY

Eureka

Heroes

misfits

v

It's not sci-fi, but if you like Doctor Who you might like it anyways: Sherlock. The new series from the BBC not any of the old movies... It's partly written by Steven Moffat (same as Doctor Who) and I find Sherlock and the Doctor have a lot in common they are both insane, brilliant, but at the same time complete idiots (-->they understand nothing that has to do with being social for e.g.!)

Source(s): Whovian and fresh Sherlock fan. =D

There are these two shows I love to watch on sci-fi.. They are"firefly" and "face off" go check them out!